We are faced with moral choices on a daily bases. We established our Code of Ethics to help us stay on track and to be transparent in all of our dealings.
“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters”
The base of our code is: Honesty, Accuracy, Kindness, Integrity, Helpfulness & Courtesy.
- We will always be honest with you.
- If we don’t know the answer to your question, we will do our best to research an answer for you. We are not going to pretend to know something that we don’t.
- If we make a mistake, we will admit it and do our best to get it fixed as quickly as possible.
- We will be transparent in all of our billing and won’t give you any nasty surprises.
- We will provide accurate costing on projects.
- We will strive to give accurate completion times as far as possible.
- We will work meticulously and accurately, placing importance on even the finest of details.
- We will answer our phone or email with a smile
- We will strive to provide even more of a service than you bargained for.
- If you meet us for coffee, we’ll pay :)
- We will never knowingly distribute information that may be deceptive, defamatory, libelous, or scandalous; nor will we at all assist you in defaming your competition.
- In the event you would like to terminate your relationship with us, we will promptly provide all of the details and/or files needed for you to move your websites or domains upon receipt of your written request and payment of any outstanding amounts due.
- We will not participate in the distribution of unlicensed or pirated software, nor will we work on any website that encourages intellectual property theft or copyright violations. We will also not knowingly use or assist you in using any plagiarized or stolen content, nor in any other way violate another person’s intellectual property rights.
- We will always try our best to provide helpful and friendly service.
- If you have any concerns, we will work with you to find a solution.
- If we are not able to help we will try and source someone who may be able to help.
- We will respond to you in a timely manner.
- We will treat you with respect at all times.
- We will ensure that we are punctual for meetings and scheduled chats.
- If you are ever unsatisfied with us or our work in any way, we will do our best to fully understand your point of view and work towards a positive outcome for us all.